|
|
|
Sunday, October 02, 2005 Finally, I laid my hands on the much desired iBook G4. Thanks to Hubby's sponsorship, (and the constant edging of Uncle), it's finally mine. In fact, it was Uncle's friend who wanted to sell the iBook and he's helped sealed the deal. It's simple lines and clean white look is simply stunning...well, at least in my eyes. As I'm writing this, I'm typing away on its white keyboard, I'm so worried of dirtying it. Quite stupid hor.So much about the excitment. I'm now trying to familarise myself with the UI of Apple (for the uninitiated, it is vastly different from MS windows based machine). I'm like totally new to the machine, like....a sixty year-old trying to learn how to use a pc. Everything I do is now 10 times slower since I'm not used to it for now. But I'm sure this won't be long. ********************************************* Shopping and more Shopping Once again, courtesy of Hubby, we went on a 4-day trip to BKK over the weekend. It was a tiring but filfilling trip cos we shopped quite abit. Well, nothing much to write since BKK is, as usual, the ever familiar shopping haven for many Singaporeans. No horror encounters to shall with you all either. On this trip, we braved the hot and stuffy Chaktuchak market. It was worth the sweat and the exhaustion. I bought tons of dangling earrings from there while his was 2 pairs of oversized burmudas.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |